Sunday 7 June 2015

An afternoon out at Horeshoe lake.

It was Saturday 06th June, I had work which was dead and very tedious. In a a few words to describe my work is that I get paid to read my book. That is very good that I can have time on my hands to be available to read my book on the other hand that is very bad. I absolutely hate my job, I cannot stand to do nothing.

Anyhow the rant has finished. I met up with my good friend Tia, and went to do Horseshoe lake just to walk around the lake and admire the lakes, flowers and of course animals. 

I took spectacular photos and here they are;
A view of the lake
A little nest for the ducks
The picture upstairs looks like I'm in the water, this picture reminds me of an quote which is "there is nothing like staying at home for real comfort." This quote is by Jane Austen.

A dragon fly
Can you find the dragon fly in this picture?
A family of swans

One of my favorite quote about family is this, "family is is not an important thing, it's everything." By Micheal J. Fox.


Whomping willow


A waterfall



This triggered me to remember a quote about time. "Time is a like a river. You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment of life.... This quote also lead to another quote about time from a book called 'The Gift' by Cecelia Adhern "Enough time leaves us warm; when our time is gone, it leaves us cold. Time is more precious than gold, more precious than diamonds, more precious than oil or any valuable treasures.” After reading this book I also figured out what is actually important in my life. But I also realized that Lou Suffern is just not an imaginary character from this book. The truth is that he is very much real as he exists in all of us. It is just not his story but it is our story too. Often we spend all our lives doing something which we thought was really important. But by the time we learn about our mistake, it’s already too late because time doesn’t wait for anyone and time which has passed can’t ever come back.

Ducks



My friend and I at a good time walking around the lake, admired some beautiful scenery and it's right on our door step, Before we walked around the lake we had a drink of hot chocolate and ice cream. It's a weird combination but it was incredibly tasty. 

I just want to conclude this post  with a quote about having good friends to spend time with "we don't even have to try it's always a good time."

No comments:

Post a Comment