Sunday 3 January 2016

Last Writing Wednesday poem





I am dearly sorry this is a late Wednesday poem. This week has just whizzed by without stopping. I have just noticed today is Sunday. When my folks said this morning 'Are you ready for college tomorrow?' The answer to that question is a right NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where has this holly-day gone? One moment I was waiting for the time to tick by at 2:30 so I can go home on Thursday 17th December . Gosh that went to s-l-o-w-l-y.

Anyhow this is the poem you have waited so long for.

This is really
Short poem today,

It doesn’t rhyme
Because I do not have time
To think of words,

Referring back to the title this poem makes no sense. Well I really do not have time to make poems every Wednesday when I am at college and my creativity is not that great when I am rushing to get my assignments done. I am now not going to do poems every Wednesday. Instead I will show you my poems every so often. I am not telling you a certain day to upload them on this blog. You just have to wait and see. 


No comments:

Post a Comment