Thursday 9 February 2017

I made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Deep breath.

Image result for people running
Physiotherapy, O.F. (2014) RUN FREE™ program and RUN FREE™ running assessments. Available at: http://www.orionfamilyphysio.com/services/additional-specialties/running-assessment-and-running-free-program/ (Accessed: 9 February 2017).


I am officially doing the Great North run this year on the 10th September. All I have to do is put one step in front of the other numerous times to the finish line. How hard can it be?

My training is going very well, I did had a hiccup after my park run where my body was rebelling at me. 'Hey, you are taking it too far, please rest.' By rest I had no choice. Never mind. My body and I have been working things out. I just need to try and workout if my ears are ok to go for a swim. Apparently swimming is good for especially if you are running. If not cycling is another good thing to do. Can I trust myself not to get lost? Probably not! I will just to do Yoga, which funny enough I won't be posting my yoga moves. Maybe a yoga mat. You just have to wait and see what photos come up!




I tried to edit the photo of my cross stitch though I can't make my mind up which one is better. It might only take me two months to complete a little book mark. It was meant for the secret santa though I made a classic error of not having enough embroidery thread. I did manage to make some mittens with a bit of help.  Though the only thing it needs now is some felt and work out how to attach it to the back of my cross stitch. Then give it my friend hopefully before two months. 

So it's been a week full of praise, I got in to do the great north run. I have actually finish something less than a year. Now if you don't mind that deserves some cake and a cup of tea!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rebecca, I don't know if you remember Krystal-Rose. She does lots of running in fact trying to train for the london Marathon. She was saying that cycling is good sport to do between the off days with running. As you are very good at getting lost you could consider doing Zumba or doing a Spin class. Though well done for getting in the great north run just don't faint in training than you can complete it. I will look forward to read your progress! All the best, Cherry and Krystal-Rose

    ReplyDelete