Tuesday 22 November 2016

Advent writing again this year

Another year doing advent writing. Me! Think again.

Well I didn't actually write the other advent the hope is on the way series. Thank goodness I got nice friends who helped me out. Though I liked writing and it prepared me to actually celebrate Christmas. It made me ponder about things what it is we really really want to think about Christmas not the latest book (though that would be good). For many people, including me I think it's the time to think about Jesus Christ as a baby in a manger. While the birth of Christ is a special and miraculous event, it isn't the primary focus as I learned that the center of Christmas story is the Child of Christmas is God. See already got you thinking, haven't I?

I don't have to do those pesky assignments anymore, which I am glad about. Though I don't want to commit myself writing everyday during Advent. However, as Christmas is on a Sunday this year which means Advent is earliest as it can be, speaking about that, does that mean we get extra chocolate. NO!!!!!!!! You tell me, worth a try! So I thought I haven't been doing much thought and pondering recently. Maybe I should write a story during advent about Christmas. Though it won't be uploaded on a daily basis. Though it will start on this Sunday.

Advent starts this Sunday, I have five days to do some magic. I have no idea the plan and don't want to give it away. So if you want to read my thoughts then please feel free to stick around. If you want some structured readings then go over to Martha's blog

Watch this space, for some magic. You never know what might spark on here! Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment